ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 seats in ph1

Clio
i had a search and couldnt find anything, maybe am been thick, but any way i put ph2 172 seats in my ph1 obviously the airbag and serv light is on, the guides in the guides section is for ph2 right? thanks

try swapping your pre tensioners from your ph1 seats (Your seatbelts) as it'll have the same connection and I found it less fuss when putting sport seats in mine.

:) Mat

Clio
the strange thing is, i have had them for like a year now and the light has been on but last month it went off then when i hoovered car came back on?

Fiddle with the connectors under your seats, failing that solder them together.

A less permanent fixture a get a terminal block and connect them that way.

Failing I'm unsure whether a diagnostic clip would show where the problem is.

Clio
Fiddle with the connectors under your seats, failing that solder them together.

A less permanent fixture a get a terminal block and connect them that way.

Failing I'm unsure whether a diagnostic clip would show where the problem is.

its come up with the drivers one bringing the fault up, i have a pack off resistors just aint sure which way to put them lol

Resistor don't have a polarity any should do it. Why don't you get rid of the connectors and either solder the wires together or connect through a terminal block. I'd do it properly through safety in mind