ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 2 angel eyes swap/deal/sale.

2003 clio dci
Hi guys on my clio there was angel eyes on them when i bought it and im not a lover of them to be honest, so was wondering if anyone would like to do a deal on a black standard pair. Or if i can sell them as i want some lowering springs and buy a pair from the scrappy. Cheers

Hi guys on my clio there was angel eyes on them when i bought it and im not a lover of them to be honest, so was wondering if anyone would like to do a deal on a black standard pair. Or if i can sell them as i want some lowering springs and buy a pair from the scrappy. Cheers

I would do a straight swap mate all bulbs working and included (would need to meet somewhere and swap straight at the time) can provide pics of my lights etc, where abouts are you based?

let me know asap

2003 clio dci
i will put a pic up tomorrow of the lights as id have to clear the snow off the car if i took a pic now lol. and im in wrexham, just by chester.

i will put a pic up tomorrow of the lights as id have to clear the snow off the car if i took a pic now lol. and im in wrexham, just by chester.

Alright matey, I'll check this tomorrow and have a flick at the pics, would probs be best to meet somewhere halfway at some point or do it at a meet like CSS :)

If you want to check my lights there are plenty of pics on my project thread

Arctic 182FF
I'd be interested in these. I've got black insert headlights freshly refurbed with the 3M kit too. I live in Wrexham when I'm not in uni so could easily arrange to meet up. Eagerly awaiting pics!