ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Philips Silvervision

Does anyone have any pictures of the new shape clio with Philips Silvervision indicator lenses at the front?

Im thinking about getting them, but wouldnt mind seeing a pic first.

Ford Focus 1.4 LX

I have them on my silver 172 and they look the dogs.

Get them from www.powerbulbs.com - overnight delivery and cheaper than anyone else. You want the PY21W ones.

Dave

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have them too Clare, and if you post your e-mail address, I will send you close-ups of both the front and back.

Ford Fiesta

i have a couple of close pictures but not sure how to host them to view on here.....

I have just been onto powerbulbs.com and bought 2 pairs of silvervision(currently 15% off deal) and for a limited time they are including a pair of the blue light xenon filled side lights FOR FREE.....! (should be £7.50 a pair) they will match the xenon headlights on the 172, nice!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Have you thought about getting the clear side repeaters too Clare? They would look good on the silver. I dont know why they still put those awful orange ones on the car!