ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Locations

Mondeo ST220
Anyone have any recommendations for good places for car photos.

Ideally around Yorkshire but anywhere really seen as I get about the country quite a bit.

Done the countryside shots before so really looking for urban and industrial areas or places that are just generally interesting for good car photos.

Nippy white cup
I would say look right on your doorstep (not literally lol). I drove a fair way to a place where I thought would be good...then I tried a place 30 seconds from my house and they come out pretty well...like you say industrial buildings look good...old mills or bridges always seem to look good as well.

Chris

Chris

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and I live in Leeds just in case anyone knows some really good places nearby.

I found a place in Leeds once, going to have to try remember where it is, but was a bunch of abandoned houses, more like an abandoned street. Really good backdrop for some car photos I'd imagine.

If you Google Map "spring hill, adel, leeds" - this might be the right place.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Try to stay away from trees/greenary too IMO, creates too much of a contrast with the car.

Run down bulidings and industrial estates always come out well.

Mondeo ST220
I found a place in Leeds once, going to have to try remember where it is, but was a bunch of abandoned houses, more like an abandoned street. Really good backdrop for some car photos I'd imagine.

If you Google Map "spring hill, adel, leeds" - this might be the right place.

Is this the place? Doesn't look abandoned although the picture could be a few years old.

SpringHill.jpg

Try to stay away from trees/greenary too IMO, creates too much of a contrast with the car.

Run down bulidings and industrial estates always come out well.

Yeah done green and leafy places plenty now and I'm just getting the same old pictures over and over now.