ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo of damaged turini & exalto

^^bingo.

Been told need photos of tyre & wheel.

Hence the strange request.
 
What sort of damage do you need it with?

Can it be a cup turini or does it have to be a Trophy turini?

Sam
 
Trophy turini would be good, or a damaged exalto photo, split or bulge.
 
Oh right ok - I only have pics of a feck cup turini ( somewhere ).

As for the PE2 there were some being sold in the FS section but I can't remember if the damage was visible from the pics or not.

Sam
 
Btw are you claiming from Notts council?

If so good luck - I tried and they said despite all the photos the road is acceptable and fit for purpose.

Sam
 
Yes, then binned the wheel.
Then phoned council, got reply weeks later saying investigated pothole & yes it was at fault.
Put memory stick in computer, only to find wife had erased it...........gutted!!!
Now do you get the request????
 
Er fraud surely?
Technically yes but I know I would post one if I had one to hand.

Below is a Cup wheel for what use it will be. Photoshop maybe.
 

Attachments

  • turiniBR.webp
    turiniBR.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top