ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photo shop competition

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
heya guy's i got a lil bit of fun for you if ur up for it,

im looking to build a rally inspired clio 2 phase 2

and i want some idea's

but i dont want to be told plans i want to be shown them

so who's the best photoshopper ??

it must be black and thats all im saying the rest of the design is up to you guy's

if ur up for it post pics please

clio 1.4 sport
it would work better if you found a car so nobody moans about images being better for photoshopping etc.

best photoshopper?. . .id say ali. . .his skills can not be matched. . .
black clio?

Here you go fella! ;)

immi.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just look at the Clio Cup race cars n dont have it so low, add more hight if ya want it to look like a gravel spec rally car

1.8 8v RSi
i dont so why no one just goes straight in n does it....cures bordem....if i was that good on photoshop i'd have ago....im thinkin 205 ralle rims though;)

Italian 3.2 V6
heya guy's i got a lil bit of fun for you if ur up for it,

im looking to build a rally inspired clio 2 phase 2

and i want some idea's

but i dont want to be told plans i want to be shown them

so who's the best photoshopper ??

it must be black and thats all im saying the rest of the design is up to you guy's

if ur up for it post pics please​

I think, if your serious about this as bieng a "competition" then i think you should post up one or 2 pics (Good quality and god angles) of a standard black clio (The one you want) then *we* can choose from your selection and have a proper serious bash at it with it bieng fair (an so no1 cheats)... im up for it if others are and are going to take it seriously... then yea why not! :approve:

Thanks.
.piers.