ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photo shop help please

renault clio mark 2
580337_10152149872010183_979255464_n_zps5e61bd92.jpg

can i have one with the wheels bright pink
and one with the wheels and trim orange and car lowered 50 mil
please help

Red 1.2 Dynamique
I had a quick bash, nothing special but should give you an idea:

Pink
jhAaYyvcPGINs.jpg

Orange
jJZQKFHOu7BYL.jpg

Gave you a colour code, clear side repeaters, fog lights and fixed the rust on the fender.

renault clio mark 2
Thank you very Much and its not rust its a crack were a fool crashed into me that looks awsome if anyone has cheep parts that would help that would be great and I carn't deside witch couler now

renault clio mark 2
Am strapped for cash or it would be like that now I think orange two. With yellow fogs any one with cheap ideas or parts please help thanks

renault clio mark 2
I didn't like it when they was. It was boring didn't stand out so did them black and didn't like that so going to go orange TMZ. Just need to find a new wing and grill then bumper with fogs and put them yellow and then lowwer it. I got the facelift alloys for free. Oh AMD hid's

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not being funny but why would you want Renault wheels to 'stand out' on an otherwise standard car?

Do what you want but it looks silly imo.

renault clio mark 2
update for you i have gone for orange started praying them today but ran out of paint. iv allso dont badge and the bits of trim on doors were it says engine size .
this is what they were like before i started the rear lig
550709_10152154526745183_638452206_n_zps89351c4f.jpg
hts are the origanuls that my freind sprayed black dnno why so am going to take the black of.