ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo shop request please!!

sorry m8 had a go but could not do it i cant get it the bumber to go silver had a gd atemp tho

it will not let me up load it

Ex Ph-Quick

cheers for the go can you email it to mailto:elliotthurley@yahoo.co.uk">elliotthurley@yahoo.co.uk?

Cheers

Id just like to say without even seeing a photoshop it will look crap, why use such a jap style bumper for the car.

Ex Ph-Quick

I have no problem with the front of the 172 i think its the best front bumper ive seen just cant stand the rear bumper It annoys me every time i see it any suggestions?

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Eskiisbest on 29 March 2005
I have no problem with the front of the 172 i think its the best front bumper ive seen just cant stand the rear bumper It annoys me every time i see it any suggestions?

why not just change the rear for a phase 2 rear then?

sorry cant help u with the photoshop, i cant do colour changes!

Ex Ph-Quick

if there was a phase 2 bumper going id have it. seem to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t. Or maybe im just looking in the wrong place?