ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo shop request..

clio 1.6 16v
Could some one put the two different wheel over my clio. I'm really not sure which out of these two wheels i prefer! The Superleggera's are 17" and the Turismo's are 16". Cheers

Attachments

• clio2.jpg
    clio2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_3167.jpg
    100_3167.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 2197_1.JPG
    2197_1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 18
  clio 1.6 16v
thanks CJ! Im still really torn between the two, loving them both! doh. the 16" would be beta for handling, so hear on here all the time. plus the tires would be cheaper too :S but i think 17" wud look pretty damn good

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Superleggera are Nicer Wheels IMO and 17"s do look good on the Car it just depends what you are looking for I suppose

clio 1.6 16v
has anyone got any pic's of superlegg's or turismo's on a clio, cud u post them! cheers

RenaultSport 172.
mate, search my posts from where i had a meet with kel....hes got 16'' superturismo's ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Fears old car 17" Superleggera on it ar are they his you are thinking of Buying??

clio 1.6 16v
Fears old car 17" Superleggera on it ar are they his you are thinking of Buying??

someone else is first in the queue...so mayb if they dont buy them. but seen some turismo's on ebay but in hailfax....other end of the country for me practically

Clio DCi 65
I got some 17's on my Dci atm, they should be fine and they look decent and you 1.2 wasn't made for handling lol! I'l try get a pic up tomo for you when i get my PC back up running!

My bad.. just saw you got a 1.6, wats the power in them like? much quicker than a VTR or?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I've got 17" superlegs on mine but they're mostly black. If you search my threads that I've started, there is some pics in there.