ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo stream

White APE
How do I delete a photo from my photo stream? I've taken pics with my iPhone and they're going across to my iPad too but if I delete them from my phone camera roll they stay on the photo stream and I can't see a delete option anywhere on either device.

Vivaro van
U cant very easily, u need to go to icloud website log in using ur apple id then click 1 of the boxes cant remember which and it will say delete all photo stream, u have to delete the lot then go to settings on ur phone and turn photo stream of in the icloud menu

White APE
FFS that's a lot of hassle. Would have thought apple would have made it simple like everything else.

Vivaro van
Would have bin nice, also if some1 txts u a pic that goes in photo stream for some reason, best way is to turn it off and sync it with the cable