ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photobucket Bandwidth Exceded

TrackCar & F30 330d
My photobucket account says i have exceeded my bandwidth and i should upgrade to Pro, but i dont wana spend £..... on it.

I have deleted some old pictures to make more room.

Will the pictures in my Project thread come back after a while?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I think it's more to do with the number of people viewing your photos rather than the total number of photos is it not? Seems like it's happening a lot recently, don't know if they've changed the limits.

You can get pro for free, lots of people ive told too have done without problems also. Its worked for me for 2 years/renewals too.

Go onto your photobucket, choose the option to 'get pro for free', then use the 'TrialPay' system they promote. From when I did it, LoveFilm had a 30day free trial on, which didnt charge your card until the free trial was up. So I selected that offer, then you get upgraded to pro near enough instantly (code via email) then canceled the LoveFilm account straight away.

Dont know if LoveFilm still works the same though with regards to their Trials etc....would double check first if you wanted to do it.