ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photobucket

Honda & VW
I have recently put up a thread including many photos, approx 35 iirc and the process took ages from start to finish.
Take photos
Download photos to file on PC
Upload photos to Photobucket
Select 1 x images link at a time and paste link in thread

When uploading photos to the likes of Photobucket is there a quick way to select multiple images to then paste onto thread?
Or should i be using another Image Hosting site to make things easier and/or quicker?

hope this makes sense

Lee

When you click upload on PB, just highlight all the files you want to upload and it will do it in one go.

Then what I tend to do, is name all the files in a similar way.

So you upload image called mymini1, then mymini2 etc etc. So when you copy the IMG URL over, you can just copy loads and change the number at the end.

Honda & VW
When you click upload on PB, just highlight all the files you want to upload and it will do it in one go.

Then what I tend to do, is name all the files in a similar way.

So you upload image called mymini1, then mymini2 etc etc. So when you copy the IMG URL over, you can just copy loads and change the number at the end.

I upload in bulk but thought there may be a similar way to take the images from PB to 'Cliosport'.
Like the idea of amending names to read similarly, this will help - thanks Revels