ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Challenge - Round 19

Time for the next round.

Revels won with..

3567898964_eece5e568e_b.jpg

So his theme for the next round is..

Numbers

Comp runs from now until midnight Monday 15th June. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight 15th June.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

- Revels apologies for stealing Chris' rules! lol..

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lucky how it fits in with your project and such.. very fortunate! ;) Suppose I better find something for this one, missed a few. Congrats on your victory as well btw. :)

lol, I didn't do it for that. I did it so that hopefully you lot give me ideas! ;)

I did consider self portraits but figured maybe not everyone would want to do those..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL @ numbers! You've got about 1872398648923642734 pics involving numbers.

Last edited:
Good choice! I have a few ideas this time.

I'm guessing I'm not allowed to hold a ruler next to my penis? As 1 is my fave number...

Nikon D700
numbers? seriously? right, it'll be hard to beat you lot with this one... hopefully i'll atleast get one vote this time... doh!

Partner's Astra SRi
Excellent, I'll have a go at this (If I can steal the camera from Barry when we move out or steal my Mum's flash new Canon - dunno what it is)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Just snapped these the last 30mins (saturday bordom) may offer some inspiration, not choosing entry yet, cos will try to get out tomorrow.

3601931430_0a4337cf76_b.jpg

3601934028_3cb07a22cd_b.jpg

Really like this one, cos it has numbers and says number :star:

3601121419_e8004d4a1f_b.jpg

3601126277_39e1380b55_b.jpg

3601134275_4a6d43fe00_b.jpg

My fav out of these ones i think.

3601938436_7aa3b84bd2_b.jpg

/Adrian

Partner's Astra SRi
I'll keep going with ideas but this is the best one so far (albeit still very bad)

The dat, date and time I was born

3609881495_e0a2e78389.png

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
:eek:^^ Even the seconds and the room temperature? Very precise mate.. quite like the idea... ;)

Partner's Astra SRi
:eek:^^ Even the seconds and the room temperature? Very precise mate.. quite like the idea... ;)

Well, not the temperature - couldn't get rid of that - and I have no idea on the seconds. You never know...lol

Partner's Astra SRi
LOVE the scrabble one.

I really need to have another go at my picture...using my Mum old camera ftl....need to get my hands on her new Lumix

I really couldn't think of anything decent for this, so just going with this one. There are a few numbers visible, some you may have to think of. I think there are 16 digits in total, seen and unseen.

3620143446_8b8e23f101_b.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Unsure if it was midnight just gone, or midnight coming in nearly 23 hours, but will got for it anyway.

Entry:

DSC_0843.jpg

Partner's Astra SRi
Revels - I won't enter this, my picture is ridiculously bad and I haven't had a chance to take a better one.

Ian

Focus TDCi
I reckon Dan has just chosen this to prove how hard it is to get a decent shot of numbers lol. I'm stumped.

SQ5
Hard subject this, wasn't going to enter but was playing with the camera at night after deleting some photos and got this one. Room was not lit except TV being on. It's another entry that is to do with numbers but is a bit different!

4ft clock on my bedroom wall!

ENTRY

DPP_0002.jpg