ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Challenge - Round 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the next round.

The last theme was numbers and mrmahoosive won with..

3619438231_e670b7c1c7.png

So his theme for the next round is..

Upon Reflection

Comp runs from now until midnight Monday 20th July. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight 20th July.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

- Revels apologies for stealing Chris' rules! lol..

Trophy #267
ok fingers crosse - 1st go at this.......
initial 3 are..
reflection_mirror.jpg

reflection_glasses.jpg

trophyreflection.jpg

reasons being mixed tbh.
just taken delivery of 70-300 enabling some half decent zooming hence the wing mirror and glasses.
However possibly my favourite despite is poor quality (and not having lens at wsr when i wanted it most) was the trophy driving down the pit lane taken with kit lens but has a certain something making it different (a time and place picture instead of technically great)

Nippy white cup
lol oops...not reading the rules fail....I think the xmas decorations gives the game away on one of mine!

Chris

Flame Red Delight
Really struggled with this one but here is my effort the reflection is suppost to be off the glasses and was taken today

Glassesone.png

Self Portrait took using one hand. This is me deep in thought/reflection lol.

Nice one mate, i had that idea too but didnt come out as well as yours.

Heres my weird attempt, not even sure i like it but thought i would throw it in and see what you guys think. Cheers.

Attachments

• DSC_8917.jpg
    DSC_8917.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 339
Status
Not open for further replies.