ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Comp - Round 29

I won the 'Colour Popping' comp with..

4351323547_0fc12bec59_b.jpg

So the next themes is.. Food & Drink

Massively wide open theme so plenty of options!

Comp runs from now until midnight Tues 16th March. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight Tues 16th March.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

- Revels apologies for stealing Chris' rules! lol..

Partner's Astra SRi
Now this one I will definitely try to enter, seeing as taking pictures of food and drink is part of my job!!

1.4 16v Clio
My ENTRY for the moment though I think I may be able to get a better one...

4401354962_293d6d6670.jpg

Any chance I can use my coffee photo from before Revels?

lift number 1 @ btm
bugger.

we had truffle day at work last week!

i'm sure i could have got some good ones of them.

DSC_0169-1.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dan PM me your flash set up including links.. People keep mentioning triggers and shite and i don't understand.

Im going to have a crack at this tomorrow!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
4411202085_b32389d471_b.jpg

Not the best picture in the world but its as much as i can produce for now.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I'm not entering anything, but I have to say these some of these shots are f**king awesome!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^I like the last one. The middle one is good as well, but one of the bowls is cropped which puts me off a bit.

Seeing as I lost my original entry.

ENTRY

4428314678_0f3f381ab6.jpg

I know it wont win as its a "little" photoshopped. But I did take the picture of the original apple :)

Anyways, it was fun doing it.