ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography experts and the likes of!!

Whats the best SLR for under..... no only kidding.

I am always trying to improve my photos and always trying to take on board what people say on here, and would like some opinions on the following pics.

Some of the snow behind the subject seems a little blown and very bright compared to the rest (more noticeable in the 2nd pic. How did this happen and what can I do to try and prevent it next time?

I was in Aperture mode at f2.8 with auto WB.

3250055359_4b61d3429f.png

3250055347_d4393202ce.png

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its down to the metering, im guessing your camera was metering the model and not the full scene, try the 3d matrix metering mode, depends on what camera and what metering options it has along with the amount of points it meters from...

other option is to get a dedicated light meter and then meter your shots manually, will give better results than the camera will.

EDIT**

other option is to bracket your shots, then either pick the best or make the best out of what you have, or shoot raw and adjust highlights in ps...