ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 21

Ian

Focus TDCi
Not even going to bother entering this. Ukaskew should win this hands down with any of his sunsets in his thread if he wants to enter.

I agree Chris should definitely put one of his photos in if he wants, but it's not about beating everyone all the time. I know I'm as bad as anyone for being super competitive, but at the end of the day we're all at different levels. As I mentioned near the start of the thread I've made a table which keeps track of the cumulative scores anyway, so it all adds up. It's a good way to track of your own progress as well. :)

Up to you anyway!

Not managed anything tonight so it's probably going to be Wednesday evening now. Eggs all in one basket. :S

Cupra
Last minute snaps.

3833931279_e3b9e09f1b_b.jpg

and Entry:

3834725040_06a52d98a8_b.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I already wanna change it lol. Cheers for the PM as well btw, will get back to you tomorrow on that.