ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoot - Alfa 147GTA

Clio 182FF
Incredible shots. Where's a good place to start to learn how to use an SLR properly? I don't think I get the most out of mine.

Not sure tbh, I learnt a lot by just going out and messing about the with camera, and seeing how different settings are used for different shots etc.

There are a lot of good tutorials on the net, just google to get the basics, but the real way you're going to learn is just to go out and experiment :)

Hey guys, sorry to bring up this thread again, but I was fiddling about with one of the shots and came up with this:

DSC_0936-copy-copy.jpg

Thoughts?

My only sort of gripe is that the paint looks quite flat, but that was just the way the car lit up!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Cant believe i missed this thread mate. Awesome pics once again!:cool: Think the fluke shot might be my fav of the lot. :approve:

E87 118d M Sport
ah right. thought it looked reali new lol! aint been in there yet. thought id stay away from it for a while.... (you free tomoro evening, tex me if im not on here later?)

Not sure if I will be able to make it Friday :(
Im free both saturday and sunday though (and evenings) so that might be a bit better :)

June is shaping up to be really busy at work, so Im not sure when Im free at the moment!

E87 118d M Sport
lol no worries mate (have some fun on sunday ;))
let me know when you think you have a free evening with a few days notice and I can give her a good clean!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Fantatic pics :D think my photographic miles away from stuff like that lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, I dont think they are quite up to those standards :(

Also, Im pretty sure this car isnt made anymore too :(

Don't doubt yourself with the pics - you might be bang on for the type of pic(s) they are after.

Also, it might not be a current model, but they could do some form of historical portfolio/reference section on their website for previous models? Personally, if I had taken those pics, I'd fire them over to Alfa, anyway. Even if they only used one pic and gave you £50 for it - it's better than nothing. :)

D.

Qashcow
only just found this thread dan, havent really been on here for a while. well once again some great shots there, my best 3 are the exact same as jays, ive always got a softspot for sunsets (they make even s**t cities and places slightly more bareable for half an hour every evening) even if the pic isnt perfect.

need to show you what im after for my lounge wall sometime. i spoke to the printers next door, i can get a 2.5 foot wide canvas printed but at any length i want until the roll runs out lol. if you see what im after, we can think of some shots for it

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Im also an Alfa owner and just spoke to the guy who owns this GTA....it is a lovely car! nice work on the photos to, impressive!

Really stunning photos mate, I need to learn how to use some flashes like that. Thanks for sharing.