ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Batch Files

Oki.. Ive worked out how to make it save loads of different pics at the same time, but that doesnt really help me atm..

I want to resize, watermark and add a border but cant seem to figure it out! :(

This is CS2 btw.

Any help greatly appreciated! :)

106 GTi
I made one PSD document at the size I wanted the resized images to be for posting up - and in this file put all the watermark and border information in it.

Then record an action on a sample image that resizes, places the above file in and saves the image.

That action can then be run using the batch command: Found under File - Automate - Batch and choosing a whole folder of images.

SchwepTek™
Not sure if you can get a plugin. But i use something called borderfx which is a plugin for Aperture and lets you export pics in batch with border and watermark/copyright logo. I'll see if there is anything similar for CS2.

I have the sample PSD with my watermark and border on it..

How do I save it as a action? :eek: I cant seem to find the option

106 GTi
Actions Pallete - Choose new action from the drop down side menu, and use the record button at the the bot. of the pallete.

106 GTi
No probs - All sorted then ? I just need a way of the computer automatically uploading all the files to the server after PS has made the web gallery now.

106 GTi
Some earlier versions don't allow you to place a .psd file in for the water mark, border and require it to be a a vector eps. Actions to resize etc have been around since Photoshop 5 and work pretty much the same.