ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop boredom!!

1.8 Civic EX
army182 said:
clio.gif

how do you do this effect?

Skoda
A technique passed on through generations of PS wizards.... lol....

1. Desaturate your image.. Ctrl + Shift + U

2. Use the retangular shape tool and draw a rectangle over the area you want the effect on (don't worry about covering it up)

3. Add a stroke layer style (click the little 'f ' icon at the bottom of the layers pallet)......
Use these settings.... Size 8 px.... Change colour to white (it will default to red)
change position to inside.....click on blending options on the left.... under advanced blending set fill opacity to 0%....click on drop shadow on the left set the drop shadow how you want it (Tip..You can adjust the drop shadow on the picture while this dialog box is open.. just left click and drag) then click ok to confirm all that....
4. Nearly there.... Press ctrl + T to select free transform..... hover your cursor at a corner of your rectangle to rotate as desired
5. Finally.... Use the history brush from the left pallet and re-paint the saturation back inside your rectangle....

Easy as that!!

172cup
been a member for ages mate lol

have uploaded to CS... worked it out from your last post.

i uploaded onto this URL on CS webspace... but how do i get it to show on the post? It doesn't like the way i am doing it

attachment.php

Focus RS, 182 gone
you go advanced then click the paper clip, then attach it, but the one you sent me was slightly to big, i had to resize it 1st

172cup
ok... on your last post... you wrote... "pic was too big b4 lol" and has the picture as an attached thumbnail. HOW DID YOU GET THE THUMBNAIL TO APPEAR? lol. When i do it... it just shows it as a website address... not a thumbnail. I am missing something lol

172cup
yeah but when i click the paperclip, it brings up the uploader thing. once it has uploaded... how do you make it show in the post?

Focus RS, 182 gone
close the window, and then just post the post, but look to see if its attached 1st, cus the one you sent me said in small writing it exceeded the size limit

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Seeing as how your a PhotShop wizard... Any chance of quickly whipping up some possible designs for my Plenham. Just got a new one which has had the RS logo taken off... was hoping for a couple of ideas for engraving, cheers mate

Tungy
d.brown said:

That looks awesome!!! I really want some now :p But on the financial side its a bit uneconomical atm :(. If anyone could try wacking some black willy wheels on there for me please I'd be very grateful as it may be a more financially safe option atm. Or I might just stick with what I've got for a while!

Tungy
This is the best I could find d.brown. Hope it'll be okay. Could you put these on in the white before changing them to gloss black too please? Want to se what both look like. Thanks mate your a star :)

willywheel.jpg