ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop favour for a couple of quid?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Sorry wasn't quite sure where to put this! Basically I'm looking to get my girlfriend's logo printed (without her knowing; birthday present) and I've managed to get my hands on it in good quality, but only in black and white. I thought it'd be as simple as using the bucket in Paint to change the colour but it only changes some of it... get rough edges etc. still in black! I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway, what I'd love, is if someone could take this logo and make it solid red, solid green, solid yellow and solid blue...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/kzkz/TattyOwlLogoWithText_zps66bd9170.jpg

Should be fairly simple I imagine? I don't have anything better than Paint! But if you can do it and chuck your PayPal address over I send you a virtual pint :) cheers.

Heres red, ill do the rest now wont take a minute. No worries about the money.

TattyOwlLogoWithText_zps66bd9170RED_zpsaa0dcc97.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Cheers guys! These look fantastic. Really like that last one. I know it's a bit weird perhaps but I'm getting these printed on a silk scarf lol... a mix of all the colours :smile:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Do you want me to make it you in a vector format so it won't lose any quality?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
PM me you're email address if so and I'll send over a PDF vector file, heres a low res .png visual for reference.

TattyOwlLogo_zps1a745416.png

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Maybe I can convince her to change to a coloured version permanently :) they look good. Thanks again, PM'd.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
One thing I've just thought of... will these print with a white background!? I'm not too hot on how images work tbh.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
The PDF I sent you has a transparent background, so unless you liaise with the printer to add one on, they shouldn't be printed with a white background.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh brilliant cheers, I'll see what their online preview looks like. Can I cut them up in Paint into individual images?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Argh sorry I'm probably being an idiot but how do I open that PDF or convert it to open in Paint? It's really good quality and if I convert it to BMP or PNG it loses it :( just want to split them into four individual images to upload. Thanks.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Give me 10 minutes I'll separate them into 4 separate files. What format does the printer need the files to be? In all honesty though BMP and PNG file formats shouldn't be used for print, they're web files.