ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop help!

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
i downloaded photoshop 7.0 just so i could see what stuff what look like on a black clio, e,g, alloys.

but im having trouble in finding out how to cut the alloys shape to fit in the pics wheels space. if you know what i mean!

can anyone help!!

cheers!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
depending on the image you could use the magic wand tool which automatically selects edges. i would use the pen tool with 'paths' selected from the top toolbar instead of the default 'shape layers'

once you have it outlined spot on you then need to click on paths (one of teh tabs near the layers area) and right click your path and choose 'make selection' set the feather to 0 and you should have your selection. just cut, copy, paste what ya like from there on. if your wanting the wheel id copy the selection, create a new image and paste. then you can tidy up resize if required,

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
use the lasso tool top left of the tool box, might be second one down.

select the area you want to remove or copy&pste th just press

CTRL+X then CTRL+P on the new image where you want it

i always cut instead of copy..mmmm duno why!

photoshop-tools.gif

Nippy white cup
Even easier...use the ellipsile tool (iirc) you can get it pretty mcuh spot on with it..quicker too

Chris

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
cheers guys!

thanks for your help (even though those who have seen my work with the kraken alloys, may suggest i am brilliant at it already)

maybe not:D