ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop...little job

Nissan 370Z
CLIOFIRSTPICS017.jpg
Can someone but a twin pipe exhaust on it and anything else that would make this look ace, maybe different rear lights and tints?

thanks guys

Nissan 370Z
how much are the lights?
what exhaust would you recommend?, cant afford sports cat.
thanks

these are just ideas as cant afford lights and zorst just yet. maybe smoked side repeaters.
wat you think to tints?

thanks

Chocolate Bar™
lmao you wont be able to afford to buy anything if your gonna buy that for 4800 ;)

i'd go for a powerflow custom exhaust and choose the noise u want. lights were cack didnt fit properly. i'd keep the standards. If your getting tints dont have them ridiculously black as they look toss, go for a really light one all round

Nissan 370Z
how can you choose the noise?
im going to get some darker lights just dont know what yet, yeah only a light tint mate, nothing daft.
what colour should i paint the brake callipers?

thanks

Chocolate Bar™
^ dont bother it just draws attention to the fact you have drums and not discs all round. You can choose size of back box, silencers etc.

dont bother changing the lights i've been there done that and bought the t-shirt and non looked right bar standard really

Nissan 370Z
on the front there discs tho...how much does it cost to put discs on the back?

you think of anything else i should do?

i know its expensive but my hearts set on it,,gonna get price down a bit tho.
cheers for your help.

Chocolate Bar™
nothing the cars done, if your paying that much for it u dont wanna be spending extra. Thats what i was saying about its best to buy a standard car and spending your money on it to make it how you want.

you can put a 1.6 rear beam on it but not worth it in all honesty

Chocolate Bar™
lol, i mean the rear brake set up, as some have rear discs, but as i've put big brake son the front already they're really not needed

Chocolate Bar™
buy them from me? i dont have a 1.6 rear beam loll. your talking 500+ at least, not worth it

Nissan 370Z
id have to get the exhaust cut into the bumper tho with some little like carbon fibre heatproof stuff around the exhaust! would look ace.
what about a 172 type exhaust of k-tec?
thanks

Nissan 370Z
its already been lowered i believe! what tint grading should i get done?
what other exhausts are good other than powerflow?
thanks

Mustang, S13, AX GT
powerflow are good for the money, £290 for a cat back and it can be custom built for you if you wish. in terms of tints I'd probably say a light black all round.