ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop my rims plz.

A well built VW

Didnt think it was possible to polish the lip on those

Looks mint tho Kawasaki green in the middle looks nicer but.....:)

Mk1 16v

do it mate, will look amazing!

i got wheels like that! anyone wanna put up some pics if i email them to you??

you wont like my kit prob but the black wheels look amazing with black car!

I think it looks fine as it is, no need to jump onto the bandwagon... with your car being almost all black i think it would like a pimp mobile!

I bet some nice 16" Turinis would look nice ;)

-Rob

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

There was a clio turbo on here from another website abroad somewhere ,it was black and had the black wheels with the polished bits.

Cant remember who it was now

ian

A silver Honda

^^Hmmm...california style lol

oh and get them wheels done AJR!

[Edited by Darth Oli on 4/30/2005 1:25:09 PM]

Lionel Richie

its a right b**ch to do on the superLs, the casting quality isnt as good as youd think, loads of pits everywhere

in a word that would be a right b**ch to do

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 01 May 2005

i thought superLs were meant to be forged alloys ?
Turinis are the best quality alloy ive seen, superLs are not bad, but they do have some pits (air bubbles) in the metal

to polish them would require either the pits spot TIG welding, or machining out completley = ££££

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

what about if i jus painted the lip and left the outside normal colour...surely thats easy..er

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

lol, i dont even understand what i wrote...I meant....i think...Just to paint the spokes and leave the outside lip the colour it is?! Think the obvious colour would have to be pearl Black to match the car?!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

what do you mean, u can paint the whole rim in gun metal grey like 16vClio and thats looks mint or get new rims...ur choices are limited.

1.8 Civic EX

On the photoshop I did for ya I didnt actually change the rim at all, just coloured the spokes black. So that should answeryou q as above.....