ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please headlights

B

Brown.

:D

please can some onme put these lights from the blue clio in black on my black 182 please jsut do which ever photo looks the best ...thanks mucho

Last edited by a moderator:
  ST
Sorry if i'm missing something but why would you change from xenons to those after market units??

big_peaches said:
:D

please can some onme put these lights from the blue clio in black on my black 182 please jsut do which ever photo looks the best ...thanks mucho
what wheels are they and what size?

B

Brown.

ok ok ,,,,,was just testin the water lol.....ad never give up me xenons for norms.....lol.....although i did come v.v.v.v.vclose t buying a trophy tday

B

Brown.

i walked up to it first time, and i heard a heckle........'its one of 500 mate' from the dealer....i was like oh....really.........wow........lol

172 M69 eater
big_peaches said:
i walked up to it first time, and i heard a heckle........'its one of 500 mate' from the dealer....i was like oh....really.........wow........lol

one of 500 post vans with a baloon on it ;)

B

Brown.

yes i am and enjoy big peaches lol......a number 0 trophy....sweet would hate to of bought a number 2 hehe

ok so am not gonna do the lights

meh lol

i might go for the gypsy wagon conversion though,,,,whata ya think??

B

Brown.

justinRT said:
your car looks mint mate, dont think i have seen a black one with the silver wheels

cheers pal...i keep wanting to get them done glossy black,,,,,,but hmmm there fucked from the tyre swapping place...the b******s