ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop plz...

renault clio 1.6 rsi
can someone photo shop these 2 please
i want it black with white wheels and the side strips gone(smoothed)
clio1.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

thnx

...on a serious note. white wheels, black ph1. matta 88 has the best example, not the same wheels but good enough to get a rough idea on what your car would potentially look like

renault clio 1.6 rsi
can anyone do this for me so i can see what it looks like

and send me a link for matta88 's car then so i can see it
or do my car with the same colouyr wheels as his or w/e
just wanna see my car black

renault clio 1.6 rsi
can some one do this please i dunno whether to do it black or metalic blue unless some one does this so i can see

renault clio 1.6 rsi
thts wot im thinkin but i cant decide untill i see it in them colours and with the mods
no side strips or keyholes or boot lock or embeded number plate and different colour wheels

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
To start of with, making black wheels white, on a picture with that poor quality, unlikely, (i just tried and results were shocking) Making your car black was easy enough and smoothing off strips, i'll change it to blue too if you want, but those wheels, no chance.

What do you want me to post and i'll post it?

renault clio 1.6 rsi
leave the wheels for now
a pic of the car
blue no sidestrips
black no side strips
thnx