ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request : Black turinis

Porsche Boxster987S
Hi , could someone put some turinis on the car in black and have it lowered a fair amount. Looking for a matt black please.

Cheers

KelvinGrove007.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
hhmmm undecided. quite like the 182 wheels done in black but silver turinis could be a winner. anyone on here with an LY put silver turinis on????

M2 Competition
Silver wouldnt look as good, white would look gash in comparison.

Go for a very dark graphite grey,or black.

Porsche Boxster987S
Bump again. looking for these wheels (sorry makaveli for using your pic) and the same drop. Please?

IMG_1538.jpg

S1050174.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PLEASE don't! Looks kak! Silver turini's would look mint! 17's! ;)

Look for that boy sirus's car for a colour comparison!!

A Flamin' Red one
I think which ever wheel you go for, they should be black. Personally I think I prefer the 182's on your car and get the beullets done black, too.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seriously silver turini's 16's or 17's and it will look epic!

Look at the silver OZ's on the Liquid Vee...

Porsche Boxster987S
Seriously silver turini's 16's or 17's and it will look epic!

Look at the silver OZ's on the Liquid Vee...

i think silver could work. but ive never considered 17s. how would that effect on performance/handling ali??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It won't ignore the "CS" Drivers club mob who will assure you that unless your running 15's your dooped.

I found no difference between 16's and 17's. If anything 17's were more stable, not as sharp on turn-in tho...But i always set my cars/karts up to understeer initally.

rickfront.jpg

That on coils = p**n!