ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request : Please

I think this Rjays car? Superb photo, does anyone have the skills and inclination to make this car Inferno?

Pretty please? I have PS but I'm a spanner at using it :eek: I reckon the lighting will probably make it a tricky task even for a pro? Also, removing the CS watermark would be a bonus.

a_14.jpg

VaVa
I'll try, but i'd hazard a guess that making a black car, in that light, look the same colour as a baked bean and making it look convincing would be f**king hard!!!

I

instinctz

changing black wont reeeeally happen unless sumone knows sumthin i dont? i 2 would b interested in findin out n i hav a pretty good knowlegde 4 ps

RS Megane DCi 175
2min jobby - hard to do as the inferno won't reflect as much as the black. But you get the idea.

106 GTi
I have the origional bigger and un watermarked if any one needs it, I will have a play myself and see if I can shop it to inferno to, as others said being black makes it a pain to do.