ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop REquest Please!?!?

1.6 16v
Please can some one photoshop the 172 rep side skirts onto my car and the Koncept side skirts as in these:

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=261

004-SMALL.jpg

Cheers Steve

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
fook me i love your car!

exactly how i want mine except mine on turbines!

Please somebody please!!! I want him to make a decision!!Thank you for your comments on the car, he has made some good decisions with the help of me!!!We've just gotta get cleaning it!! It's Dirty!!!!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
fook me i love your car!

exactly how i want mine except mine on turbines!

Its lowered -60mm on 17's.
Ibiza Spliter on front.

Your From Derby Too. I have never seen you around!!!

where abouts in derby u from mate??

i live in spondon. never seen your car about, i would have definately remembered!
where did u get the tints from??

1.6 16v
Its lowered -60mm on 17's.
Ibiza Spliter on front.

Your From Derby Too. I have never seen you around!!!

where abouts in derby u from mate??

i live in spondon. never seen your car about, i would have definately remembered!
where did u get the tints from??

I live in Allestree mate and travel all over lol.

Tints where done by Ebonsie Tinting in Derby. If You want them doing i will e-mail them for you and then get them to contact you. See if you get a discount because i told you to go there! lol ITS WORTH A TRY!

Have you got any pictures of your car so i can keep a look out but i look at most of the clios on the roads!

Steve

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
wont be getting any yet, need some 172 style skirts for it, depending on how cheap you can get!
i want dark smoke on the rear 3 and light smoke on the front,

heres a pic of my beast, nothin too special, the back is slammed, fitting the front on saturday when i get chance so will look miles better!!!

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/clio_peps/

where did you get the splitter from mate?looks awesome

good good, looked into having mine sprayed properly, mine scratch if im not careful :S

look the dogs though.

jamie