ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request - White Cupra R

Racing Blue 182
Please can someone do this in white for me. My freind has a red one and is a body sprayer, so could do it for about £200

252760128_93e8584385.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
wow its right hard to PS a car white :|
Powey ffs iv been tryna do it for ages!lol your skills surpass mine by miles :(

106 GTI
I can remember laying another layer on top and having to rub out the majority of the pic to leave the body, but I cant think what technique was used

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I can remember laying another layer on top and having to rub out the majority of the pic to leave the body, but I cant think what technique was used

This is what i would have done.

New layer
select the car body
paint everything white within the selection
delete as appropriate for windows ETC.

I cant see how you have got the "leon" badges and the tiny details bang on though?

*sorry for the hijack btw pm me if needs powey :eek:

106 GTI
This is what i would have done.

New layer
select the car body
paint everything white within the selection
delete as appropriate for windows ETC.

I cant see how you have got the "leon" badges and the tiny details bang on though?

*sorry for the hijack btw pm me if needs powey :eek:

I used a rubber...:S:slap:lol

182-racing-blue

Yeah righto. lol

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A true photoshopper only reveals his/her secrets in PM's :D

182-racing-blue

Happily married mate.

Remeber we spoke once before? It's all about your levels.

182-racing-blue

Saw some of the comments about rims so I decided to turn the Cupra White and whack on some BBS wheels. See what you think.

252760128_93e8584385.jpg

alloys.jpg

alloys2.jpg