ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request....

Slow red one
Heres an old pic now but its the best positioned one i could find so Could someone please add on two black stripes down on one side so i can if it looks good or bad.... thanks

gtyarmouthpic.jpg

Can you give me an idea of exactly where you want these stripes and I'll have a go tomorrow after work once I've installed photoshop on my PC as I have no idea how to do this on Paint Shop Pro.

Did you want something along the lines of the stripes I had on my MGF last year for a race across Europe like in the pic below?

2357418880096163795iXnSjN_ph.jpg

Slow red one
Can you give me an idea of exactly where you want these stripes and I'll have a go tomorrow after work once I've installed photoshop on my PC as I have no idea how to do this on Paint Shop Pro.

Did you want something along the lines of the stripes I had on my MGF last year for a race across Europe like in the pic below?

2357418880096163795iXnSjN_ph.jpg
i don't see no picture below? erm i think they normally have them on the passengers side....
heres a photo as an example. cheers
000418.jpg

I'll have a go at it tonight for you.

The pic showed something similar but on the drivers side. I think I better find somewhere better to host my pics.

This is a quick go I decided to have as I can't find Photoshop at the moment. Hope it helps, I'll have another go if I can find Photoshop.

gtyarmouthpic1.jpg

I had black stripes over my MGF last year and even after a few months (I was tool lazy to remove them after the event) they came off easily, just needed to give the car a clean and polish after.

I waxed my car before applying the stripes as they were only supposed to be on for about 3 weeks which probebly made them easy to remove and left little glue behind.