ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request :-)

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
17032008273.jpg

Could someone please be so kind as to photoshop these wheels in white?

Cheers

Sam

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
your right, its not the best lol although the pic i posted is probably not the best.

Cheers anyway :)

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
I think its the picture, its too dark so you cant see the tyres therefore the wheels look far too bright.... I'll take some better ones and post it up later.

Got some 16" f1's which im getting refurbed to replace the 17's in the pic, but im bot sure whether to go silver or white? bored of grey

GW Stage 2 R26
much obliged. hmmm not sure. got alot else to do to it first to get it up to some sort of standered lol.

GW Stage 2 R26
the outside is ok. the inside is pretty tatty. i had the zorst didnt bother with the seats. mite get some trendlines

SchwepTek™
LOL! I thought it was pretty cool but kinda pointless seeing as you still have to put the keys in.

No idea on part numbers but im sure someone on here will know.

GW Stage 2 R26
ye need a few interior parts realy. im a fussy bugger u c. how much for a new steering wheel? anyone know?

Lionel Richie
what you need mate, i have 24hour live access to the parts database

oh and you need a new seat spacer for the passeneger side (thats why the seat doesn't slide too well i think

GW Stage 2 R26
ahh rite. did wonder was aving a play with that just. steering wheel possibly. the bit around the wheel. or do u think the stereo control will go back in? looks shagged to me. and mayb the panel thats been drilled for the hazered button. oh an the gear stick suround/gator

Lionel Richie
LEVER GAITER RENAULT

GAITOR G/LEVER C3
Part number : 8200071449

LOWER UPPER HALF SHELL. RENAULT

COWLING C3
Part number : 8200053296

FLEXIBLE SPACER RENAULT

SPACER C2
Part number : 7700414388

STEERING WHEEL RENAULT

STEERING WHEEL
Part number : 8200272400

the pannel for the hazard button should have the part number on the back of it, there's 8 listed on the computer!