ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request

Arctic 182FF
Another wheel photoshop request I'm afraid. Perhaps there should be a separate section for this sort of thing?

Anyway, if anyone would be so kind as to photoshop these wheels:

IMAG0874_zps12672fae.jpg

Onto this car:

2013-02-18_14-42-33_523_zps655a8ead.jpg

2013-02-18_14-46-35_860_zps4a7d55e3.jpg

I'd very much appreciate it. Colours I'm interested in are anthracite, an even darker gunmetal type grey, bronze, and maybe silver with a polished lip since they do have a bit of a dish.
(using pictures of old car for height and wheel size purposes).

Thanks

Arctic 182FF
Pretty please? Anyone?

Also if anyone knows what wheels they are I'd like to be educated :)

Arctic 182FF
I'll admit it's funny, but it probably took longer to do that than it would've taken to photoshop it properly! :p

Arctic 182FF
Incorrect, wheel photoshops are a right pita

Ah right well thanks a lot for the effort! Impressive work on the windscreen too :p

Would anyone else be so kind as to try a few different colours for me? (cheeky I know) Anthracite and bronze are the ones I'm mainly considering.

Arctic 182FF
Anthracite looks the best, I was hoping the bronze was going to look a bit better than that, I sort of had my mind set on bronze. Thanks again Knuckles.

Yeah I always forget tyre shine. Anyone recommend some decent stuff?