ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop this grandad.....

Cup Packed FF200
there was where's wally, I've just patented 'Where's Grandad'...

gold star for who can spot them all...
wheresgrandad.gif

on another note my photobucket album is starting to look pretty odd now lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL theres one REALLY far in the distance on that hill, behind the clio aswell. And of course the paraglider.

On another note, ive had to go to the toilet on 5 seperate occasions because of this thread.

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This thread is just like that "Starched shorts" one of body building forums LOL

Megane Trophy #147
this thread is the best thing ive seen in ages james u got skills man but the worm is edging it can we get a poll on the best grandad photoshop dance move?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I think this thread is the best "photoshop thread gone wrong" since the starched shorts.

Im keeping another forum up to date with the PhotoShops and they certainly agree! Pahaha

b/g 182, meg tourer
best thread on cs? joint top with 'gaww damn'?
awesome thread. tears in my eyes from laughter!
some great photoshops! dont know what it is about that old man that is so funny. he just looks lost or something!

ibiza cupra
just read through all this again to see where it all started lol and i thik it was when the car went missing. that was it then, all down hill lmfao

Cup Packed FF200
FPMSL nice photoshops guys,

James can you send me the gif. files please, :)

I can, but just right click and 'save image as...' on the ones you want I've posted. There exactly the same as the ones I would send you. ;)

Feel some more coming on later, only had a few minutes each time to do these, may spend a bit more time coming up with something truely award winning ha ha.

As per someone's post earlier regarding my photoshop, thanks for the positive comments, I'd hope its decent, I teach Adobe Software for a living lol. Really to come up with something good, Flash would be best, I just haven't got it at home.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This thread is amazing, i dont what i like the most.

Its a toss up between the work and the vtec :rasp: