ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Wheels Please!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

avance70: I was expecting someone to do it!

os1so! havent seen you on here in aggggeesss.. could you send me any PIcs you have of that PhotoShoot for Used Car Buyer we went to :)

Oh and thans for the PhotoShops, I thing the anthracite but slightly lighter would look best .. altho the pink suits it to!

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 09 July 2005avance70: I was expecting someone to do it!os1so! havent seen you on here in aggggeesss.. could you send me any PIcs you have of that PhotoShoot for Used Car Buyer we went to :)Oh and thans for the PhotoShops, I thing the anthracite but slightly lighter would look best .. altho the pink suits it to!

hows it going? had to sell my old 172, cam belt went on me, (i cried that day). two and a half grand lighter and she still was not right so sold her. ive come on to the forum a few time but just reading posts, looking at a new 182 at the mo, so came to read some posts on the 182 trophy and keeping my hand in at the old photoshop. also looked for the pictures from the mag shoot, but cant find them, when i do ill post them up for you.

[Edited by os1so on 7/9/2005 8:56:18 PM]