ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop =]

BG 182
Can someone use their skills to spray my bonnet white please? Just testing the water to see what it would look like..

picture036oc4.jpg

Thanks,
Dan

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
yeah, i like it..

you can get bonnets cheap on ebay, so you could always spray it and then sell it on if it looks awful

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i see why you think it would look good but it will look like a bodge to me. maybe it would look good on a track car.

Petrol Blue 182.
white bonnet, white roof, could..... could look quite good IMO, but tbh i do think you car is fuckin mint anyways lol

182-racing-blue

I think i would look better if you matched the front bumper, rear bumper, doors, wings, boot and roof in white aswell.....Not just the bonnet.

No:rasp: IMO painting bonnets any colour never works EVER unless its on a full on track car. Just looks like you have repaired it on the cheap.

Static Low
as couzens said.
white roof and bonnet, then possibly it could work.
cf does look good though, that should be another option.

182kev

it will just look like its had a front end bump and white bonnet been fitted temp :S

BG 182
I think the CF looks better if it was just the bonnet.. If i were going to get the white bonnet i think i would need to get the roof and the boot done.. just thinking about something different i guess :)

mate best thing u can do is to buy white vynal(sticker material) which you can pikc up really cheap. vynal the bonnet and see what it looks like then add the roof. if it looks crap can just peel it off and havent lost tht much money or ruined yer bonnet