ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic of non RS with anthracites?

One with a few more
Has anyone put 182 cup anthracites on their non renaultsport cars?

I'm after doing this, just wondering how it would look

One with a few more
Lol, I dont have any! And right now I'm at uni, but am home washing it tomorrow so I'll get some then. you tihnk anthracites will fit?

A silver Honda
They should be ok, the offset might be a problem though.

standard clio offset=ET 36/7

182 offset= ET 43

I think i've seen one non rs clio on here with 182 alloys, Turinis look better imo!

What colour is your car?

One with a few more
does this mean they'll stick out? because that mght make them illegal might'nt it?

My car is pearl black and I've styled it so that (apart from the rear lights prior to tinting) everything sort of blends to black

A silver Honda
Cheers for the correction Loony!

Should look good on a black car

Last edited:
  Focus ST
clairesclio said:
does this mean they'll stick out? because that mght make them illegal might'nt it?

No, they won't stick out as much hence why Loony said you may have to use spacers. I will look a bit turd without spacers anyway.

One with a few more
martin, I am alreayd set ont he cup anthracites

Dave, cheers for the pics - they look really good!!

Chocolate Bar™
def do it, will look amazing. Considered some for my pearl black none sport but opted to keep the black wheels and get fk's instead. 16" wheels ar ethe best size imo too

One with a few more
Middo said:
def do it, will look amazing. Considered some for my pearl black none sport but opted to keep the black wheels and get fk's instead. 16" wheels ar ethe best size imo too
yeh thats what i think - mine has 15s on them and they just dont seem to cut it

Mine is black pearl too i just think it goes so well

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's my RS-1. And they are my old wheels

but i think they are nice enough for a post anyways. :)

31e952ea.jpg

f62b827d.jpg