ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic req... leon front splitter

I don't have pics of one fitted to a clio, but imo it looks awful. When it's on a clio it looks like it's on totally the wrong car.

clio 1.2 16v,
o leave it out!

im asking for a specific splitter dude, not saying i need 100 options

im asking about a LEON splitter, i have searched and only found one rubbish pic

Charged Superleggera
the megane ph2 splitter. not the big one but the one that looks closest to a cup splitter. look for guppy's car he has one on his.

clio 1.2 16v,
but im nto spending 100quid on a splitter lol

iv jsut orderd in a leon one to try if i dont like it so what!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
DSC00940.gif

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

rese2.jpg

172 cup
iv got one on my cup, il get a pic for u. Looks good imo, cut it slightly so it fits perfectly! cant beat it for 18 quid! :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
the black 182 that gally posted is mine. the splitter was on 2 days and i took it off because imo it didn't suit the clio at all. decided to ghetto fix the cup splitter, 9 months later it still lives on :)

Josh - a pug 307 one looks nice, as does a meggy one (I don't know which meg one though, not the fat meg one, the other one if that make sense ?)