ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Req: Metallic Mk.2 ph.1 sport

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi guys!!

I remember once seeing a Clio Sport Mk. 2 ph. 1 (169 hp) in a metallic green color!!! So i was hoping that some of you had pictures of one in that colour?? Or that you know what the colour i called???
I've just passed my second last exam, and might buy one in about a year when i'am done studeing!!!

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Vinnyc19 said:
scarab green, 172 xclusive

I'am alomost sure it was one of the first ones with 169 horsepower, that i saw?? Are you sure it is a 172 colour only??

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lowvis01.jpg

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Cheers mate

I'am def getting one of these someday, as there arent any ph.2 sports in Denmark!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
your be lucky to find let alone buy one as only 172 were made and I don't know how many of them are still on the road....

Bumblebee
one was up for sale in Livingston auctions about a month or so ago, not keen on the interior though, belongs in a laguna or something.

The pic above is realllly nice tho;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
oi dont take the mick out my interior!! :mad:

lol just kiddin, I love it but the only thing I this wish they had was renault sport etched in like the normal sports seats. Another thing is that the seats are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, but they do warm up nicely after a while :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
exclusives are awesome! we've got a customer in work with one, he's about 50 and its only done about 8000 miles!!