ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: 172....

Has anyone got pics of a 172 on the standard 16” wheels:

Lowered on 40mm springs

or

Lowered on coilovers

Cheers, Tom :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique

I must admit that is f**kin quality, dont usually like red cars but that looks class! Good job!

which exhaust/system have you got on that mate? cant decide wether to go for the cup or 172. think ill get the black 172, coilovers n exhaust to keep me goin til i save some more cash up. anymore pics of that 172 mate?

'18 Megane dci

Quote: Originally posted by B19_TSH on 10 June 2005

which exhaust/system have you got on that mate? cant decide wether to go for the cup or 172. think ill get the black 172, coilovers n exhaust to keep me goin til i save some more cash up. anymore pics of that 172 mate?

I have the Magnex full cat back system with twin 3.5" tailpipes with a Janspeed sports cat, sounds slightly louder since the sports cat too! No cat pics yet im affraid...

http://www.rsclio.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mag.jpg

'18 Megane dci

Dutty - Im keeping it forever!!!! Trip to FCS made it feel even better! :devilish:

JoelD - Hehe mint mate, goodbye front bumper, exhaust and anything else that comes off!! Wheels look like 17s that low, jolly good! :D

[Edited by Dave -- p.s. Dutty, your headlights look crazy from my rear view mirror, even when your far far away :eek:P]

dunno y, but im thinkin about a black 172 on anthracite 182 wheels, dropped pretty low on coilovers. i know people dislike the 182 robot wheels but i think itd make a change n might suit. if not ill just sell em i guess.

Tom

[Edited by B19_TSH on 15 June 2005 at 10:00am]

that looks quality mate. could u do the middle pic, a little lower on 182 wheels? and no fogs. wanna see how itd look.

cheers, Tom

thats fine mate, just needed an idea how itd look. i like it. itd look even better with a cage n no rear seats and harness. hmmm.... just need to sell my polo gti. if any1 knows someone who wants a mint, standard polo Gti, let me know. then i can get started on the 172.

Im from wakefield, west yorkshire mate. its silver. totally standard. split rim bbs wheels, climate control etc.

think im gunna go for the k-tec cage aswell or maybe just the carbon rear brace n put the harness round it. would look cool i think?

cheers, Tom :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Im from barnsley so not too far away! I was asking because there is a silver polo gti for sale in a garage near me

ha, not much help that mate, just bloody competition! ha

anyway matey, let me know if u know of any1 whod want it so i canstart with the 172.

cheers, Tom

63k, X reg and wantin somewhere in the region of £5250 - 5500. they hold their price well from what ive seen on trader and polo sites.

Cheers, Tom