ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - Bra'd up silver clio

I cant see the point as a protection thing.

And I especially dont see the point as a "Euro" modding thing. The Yanks were doing this way before the VW crowd picked it up and they looked s**t then.

I dont see the point in wrapping the paintwork away so that no one can see it. It just seems like your protecting it for the next buyer rather than enjoying it yourself.

I don't see the point either tbh, I just don't see how a bra adds to the euro theme :S

If the bra did actually cover the front of the car then fair enough, but them just covering the bonnet seems daft to me, as I said it still leaces the bumper oopen to stone chips.

I've seen plently of vw's where the whole lot is covered, I used to see old vw beetles at shows with them on too where all of the front was covered.
Even a dude up the road to me with a Mondeo show car (don't ask) has one which covers the whole lot, that's a much better idea.