ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request - CTR aerial on rs clio

whats teh crack with these?? im guesing they're shorter so dont make the 182 look like a radio controlled car? as the standard aerials do

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
After01.gif

yep shorter, they do rub against the cup spoiler though, but would think it probably does against the std ariel too? not sure.

how much are they mate and where from?? Honda dealer?

i wanna get a cup spoiler eventually when i find one for sale at a decent price.

18 quid??

could just give some little scrote a fiver to rob one. lol
lets face it.. CTR's are all over the place!

is it off the newer shape one or doesnt it matter? just ask them for an aerial from a civic type-r?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL, Go to the garage ask for aerial, pay with credit card, walk to door with Honda aerial, Get into renault clio and drive off! lol...need any more help? Failin that yeh just steal one.

AJRMOTORSPORT said:
LOL, Go to the garage ask for aerial, pay with credit card, walk to door with Honda aerial, Get into renault clio and drive off! lol...need any more help? Failin that yeh just steal one.

yeah, how do i fit it??

JOKING!

VaVa
Just doesn't match the base part of the aerial.

I'm pretty sure there are better aftermarke ones available for similar money. I paid a tenner from ebay. Was decidedly second hand looking to - Think it was hot lol.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i bought mine new from a Honda dealer, they are pricey for what they are, but then that's the same with all dealer parts.

how tight am i... just put that paypal coupon code in from general chat and saved a whopping 30p.. LOL!

:clown:
oh well, it paid for the 25p paypal charged me earlier to withdraw 25 quid.

considering i was gonna nip to honda on my dinner break.. glad i checked the trusty old ebay!

just need a cup spoiler to come up for a fiver too now. :clown:

best ones on vaxhaul (spl) as they are like the standard ones but much shorter and they fit properley at the base unlike the ctr ones. i got one on mine
i do have a ctr one for sale if you want it, £3 inc p&p

Davehughes said:
best ones on vaxhaul (spl) as they are like the standard ones but much shorter and they fit properley at the base unlike the ctr ones. i got one on mine
i do have a ctr one for sale if you want it, £3 inc p&p

why do i always rush into things.. would have got the vauxhall one if it fits better and is same type.. lol

o well bought that CTR one for a fiver now off ebay..

out of curiousity.. what vauxhall model is the one you have off?

i can just pictur eit now.. 2 pages full of CTR aerial for sale in the for sale section..
everyones gonna be harping on about the vauxhall oen if its a better fit and looks as good!