ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request - CTR aerial on rs clio

there u go, got it from a royal mail small vaxhuall combo van

DSCF0028.gif

DSCF0029.gif

DSCF0030.gif

no like i said its the same style but much much shorter, do u know how long the standard 1 is, ctr one is shorter and stubber but i hated the bit where it dont fit right looked s**t imo

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its about twice that long really, but the civic one looks much better, although i have noticed with the civic ariel and the cup spoiler that the spoiler rubbing against the ariel actually marks the ariel, so the combi one is probably a better option but I'll stick with my civic one.

i mean, instead of just letting it fly up, be a bit more gentle and ease it open? (that sounds pretty dirty..)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ahhh ... and you say you get these from vauxhall combo vans ??
*thinks where nearest one is*

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
GuyS said:
i mean, instead of just letting it fly up, be a bit more gentle and ease it open? (that sounds pretty dirty..)

i can see where you are going, but honestly, slow or fast, it makes no difference.

172 M69 eater
i was sellin the ctr aerials yonks back but cant get em anymore as it was wen my mates honda dealership went under....

they are 5mm and do fit the mark 2 but not the mark 1 and should b no hassle with the spoiler...

sold them to dave182, the bear, fred amongst others so should b a few pics round...

172 M69 eater
mark 2 phase 1 is 5mm... mark 2 phase 2 is 4mm

the type r aerial is 4mm and not 5mm as it says in the ebay advert...