ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - Cups

182 and 5 GTT

Could you post pics of your cups please. Wold like to see the interior or one aswell to see how it compares to the full fat.
Cheers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

file:///C:/documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20documents/My%20Pictures/mids04.jpg">

182 and 5 GTT

cheers for the pics. Made up my mind now. Couldnt decide between the cup or full fat, but the cup looks so much better. Not a fan of the 172 leather seats so cup is better option i think.
Nick

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 07 September 2005

Wishes...I think not, they weigh too much and its a proper cup, lol.
haha...you cant hide chris, you know you wish you had them...Extra weight my arse! lol

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by jongsr4 on 10 September 2005

ill be very sad to see it go:cry:

Im not swallowing that ;)

182 and 5 GTT

That looks so good! Test drove a cup today whilst my car was getting fixed at renault. It was awsome! When are you looking at selling your car? also how much is it lowered by, and what coilovers?

Weeman sucks ****

Im changing job soona nd going self employed so need to wait a while and see how things go but hopefully before christmas, not sure what to get but the new Focus ST is high on the list.

H&Rs baby, theyre awesome bt not sure how much its lowered...enough before it rips out the bumper bracket lol.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 14 September 2005

Im changing job soona nd going self employed so need to wait a while and see how things go but hopefully before christmas, not sure what to get but the new Focus ST is high on the list.

H&Rs baby, theyre awesome bt not sure how much its lowered...enough before it rips out the bumper bracket lol.
Can I have a job munchkin?