ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - Engine bays.

RB 182 with CUP packs
It's not a Clio bay shot I'm afraid, that'll come once I pick mine up, but here is my current cars bay....enjoy:

2-1.gif

Chocolate Bar™
Engine bays still looking good as every danny, talented young man whos sprayed that engine cover isnt he ;)

only picked my car up yesterday so this thread is really useful for gathering ideas etc!

RB 182 with CUP packs
Cheers fella

Middo did the cover and badges for me :)

I did the strut :)

The blue is racing blue, the darker flecky paint looks sweet in the sun.

Think I'll have to drop him a PM & ask for a favour/price ;) lol

The strut also looks top notch I gotta say buddy.

I bet it looks better close up tbh.

Cooper S JCW
Mine is a work in progress.......
New017.gif

Can any of you guys (+ girls ;) - Maz) tell me if you can source me a set of the 2.0 16v decals for the plastic engine cover?

A bit of an oversight on my part - should have got them copied before I painted over them!

Maz

LY 200
^^ yep any graphic shop can produce them, give me a shout if you need to borrow a cover for the to copy the graphic off you are more than welcome to borrow mine to get it done :)

Chocolate Bar™
I shall be having a closer look at that engine bay when we meet munchkin, looks awesome, most original I've seen i think

R

rich[182]

rich[182];2114660 said:
Where can you get the coloured pipe sleeves/covers from, are they split to slide over or is it pipe off job ?

^^ Anyone help with the above ?
Cheers