ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request ff172 with turinis?

has anyone got a pic of this also do you need a 10mm spacer each side as the cups are 20mm wider track or am i being thick lol

any help appreciated

thanks

barry

Glacier White 197 Cup
P1000130.jpg

S6003066.jpg

S6003067.jpg

100_2562.jpg

100_2090.jpg

320d
Cups don't have a wider track they just have a different wheel offset

A full fat 172 is ET43
A 172 Cup is ET38.5

Basically 5 mm either side

looks real nice on the silver too! wonder how they look against monaco blue, i think anthracite might be too dark against the dark blue so ill prob go with a nice bright silver set

i know alot of people have turinis...but over here in N.Ireland there are very few rs clios or cups so it would mean mine will stand out just a little more as the standard phase 2 rims let the car down a bit i feel

"Navy" N17 TWO
looks real nice on the silver too! wonder how they look against monaco blue, i think anthracite might be too dark against the dark blue so ill prob go with a nice bright silver set

i know alot of people have turinis...but over here in N.Ireland there are very few rs clios or cups so it would mean mine will stand out just a little more as the standard phase 2 rims let the car down a bit i feel

Don't be silly Barry ;)

nah trev they look a bot like the dynamique wheels i think too plain, id love turinis but the set i had my eye on will need 2 professionally repaired, 2 new tyres and all 4 wheels repainted or powder coated plus getting them shipped to N.Ireland so it will end up costing me near 500 quid to have them mint so might have to scrap that idea