ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request, Highsports!

Mk4 .:R32
DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Couple of mine on Highsports:

P1130302.jpg

24102007485.jpg

Gonna put it be lower soon though, still got loads of thread on the front and a little on the back.

the fronts go wayy lower than 70mm mate, ive still got 20mm to play with on mine at least at the front............ its the back that is limited to 70.... if you want to go lower at the back you need custom springs, ive been messed around alot with trying to do this though!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^My old 1.2 on 17's looked lower than that! :)
FK's were pap tho...Ride was hard! - If photobucket wasn't bein a co ck i'd post a pic

golf
that black ph1 on white wheels looks sexual

tempted to get highsports! anyone got any pics of all the springs maxed lowness?

titanic killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by turner172
im defo wanting to swap my zorst to a prospeed

Do it mate! i got mine last week, its the same as f0xy's! :)
I would mate,but only bought my GDI one afew months ago,lol
I like the way it follows the contours of the bumper lines instead of sticking out

Renault clio 1.4 16v
thats it.. its as low as hightsports go the others might look lower due to bigger wheels . the front will go lower till the bumper hit the floor lol

M2 Competition
Quote:
Originally Posted by turner172
im defo wanting to swap my zorst to a prospeed

Do it mate! i got mine last week, its the same as f0xy's! :)
I would mate,but only bought my GDI one afew months ago,lol
I like the way it follows the contours of the bumper lines instead of sticking out

Id swap but would mean respraying bumpers.

Guessing its a gdi stealth you have?