ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PIC REQUEST - MK2 ph1 on 15's and 16's

will be getting some pro race 2's in the new year but cant decide on 15s or 16s so if anyone can post pics up of there mk2 ph1s it'll be appreciated! Can you also tell me how much you have it lowered by, i'm gonna have mine on eibach pro's so very little drop. and if someone fancies photoshoping white prorace 2's in 15" and 16" onto a monaco blue mk2 ph1 even better :D

Mégane RS
16" OZ Superleggeras and 40mm drop
carwheels1.jpg

17" OZ Superleggeras, 40mm drop
carwheels2.jpg

i have pictures of my car on 15" OZ f1's but cant find them at the minute

Mégane RS
I will have a look for them but havent a clue where they've gone, i'm sure some one has pics of 15's

the 16's look good, but i think as i'm using eibachs it might not look right, think it'll be 15's then! could someone photoshop some prorace 2's in white onto eviljohns car? (if you dont mind bud) thats the same colour as mine

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My Mk1 172 with 16" Speedline Turinis and Michelin PE2's.

Apex 40mm uprated springs with OE dampers.

847e8762.jpg

7bf07d3a.jpg

Mazda MX5 1.8
16s are near enough the same overall size as 15s (inc tyres) so u might as well get 16s (plus they look better)

Golf GTI 1.8T
What car have you got, because if its a 172 you will only need to drop it 40mm, if not go for 60mm on 15's like mine. They still have to bed in though only done a couple of miles so far.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
mitchzxr said:
What car have you got, because if its a 172 you will only need to drop it 40mm, if not go for 60mm on 15's like mine. They still have to bed in though only done a couple of miles so far.

^^^smart mate.

like it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
theduckeatspork said:
the 16's look good, but i think as i'm using eibachs it might not look right, think it'll be 15's then! could someone photoshop some prorace 2's in white onto eviljohns car? (if you dont mind bud) thats the same colour as mine

Yeah thats cool with me.

jonhaldino is that on standard shocks?? looks sweet. so is anyone up for PS some prorace 2's in white onto eviljohns car??

The Beast MK4
theduckeatspork said:
jonhaldino is that on standard shocks?? looks sweet. so is anyone up for PS some prorace 2's in white onto eviljohns car??

Yup, Eibach Pro's (30mm) on standard shocks mate

just tried some paint edits of wheels on to jonhaldino's car (hope you dont mind) and pro race 2's in 15" and they looked lovely

The Beast MK4
theduckeatspork said:
just tried some paint edits of wheels on to jonhaldino's car (hope you dont mind) and pro race 2's in 15" and they looked lovely

Post them up please! Would be very interesting to see :D

sorry mate didnt save them, have linked to eviljohns on prorace 2's above, if you like will do some for you, just tell me which wheels you like.

The Beast MK4
Just do the wheels you want and maybe mess about with the colour of the wheels ive got on, matt black/anthracite even white lol. Cheers

i've got pics of pro race 2's in white, team dynamics monza in white, and super leggras, will do those and change your standard ones to anthracite.