ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request please! OMP steering wheels

Hi all, I have tried searching for pics but the search just brings up for sale threads.

So can you show me some pics of your interiors with omp(or others) wheels. Trying to decide between a dished wheel or normal one.

ydygutyb.jpg
Poor pic but you get the idea :)

That does look good. I don't think a dished wheel would look as good on these tbh. Anyone got any pics of dished wheels on their clios?

What diameter is your wheel Fraser? How is it to live with? Although mostly use yours on track though?

I really like it mate, it's 330. I think a 300 is too small but personal preference. So much nicer to drive with but yes mine is a weekend/track toy! If it was a daily it would still have it :)

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Not the best photo but this is my sparco wheel, I'll be selling it with the boss next week ;)

C7CBF4F0-D7AB-42A8-986C-3A26A59F0052-12441-0000046E7ED401D4.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Dished/not-dished based on looks? Eh?

I thought the point of a dished wheel was to bring the wheel closer...so if you need it closer you need it dished or flat with a spacer...if you don't, you, erm, don't.

Disastra Coupe
Got to admit, i much prefer the feel of a dished wheel. Just brings the wheel a bit closer to you and helps imo.

And no, my arms are not short lol.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Got to admit, i much prefer the feel of a dished wheel. Just brings the wheel a bit closer to you and helps imo.

And no, my arms are not short lol.

I prefer the look and feel of a dished wheel too, it's just a pain in the arse reaching the indicators/wipers. Maybe I've got small hands!