ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request please

Focus 1.8 TDCi
ive got a mk2 phase 1 non sport clio...lowered 40mm...want to put 17'' alloys on there...what will they look like ...will they rub?? etc

pics of urs please

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i got 15 inch dynamique wheels lowered 60mm if you want pics, i dont like ghetto pimp style 17's and wouldnt want to destroy my car from putting them on

Static Low
Hey guys. Heres 60mm on 15's :)

work.jpg

baby2.jpg

lowwwww.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
as for speed bumps on mine i dont really have a problem just have to take them slow. on the ones which you drive with wheels either side, i cant get over them with only me in the car but as soon as i have a passenger you have to go over them in the middle of the road so both of your wheels are on the bumps and the middle of the car has nothing to catch on.

and i have had a full car quite a few times and the wheels dont rub on the arches it is just a pain when you have to go soooo slow over the speed bumps. imo the looks are worth it